test

Sunday, January 2, 2011

day 2, month 1, year 2011

Oh I don’t feel up to writing a letter to my folks tonight, so the whole countdown thing will have to wait. Just came back from skiing, the second day in a row, although yesterday we were all kinda hung over and sluggish, plus it was super cold. Today was better, all around.

New Year was fun. We got a motel in Lava Hotsprings: D, me, his brother, uncle and aunt and some friends. Good times. Could see it turning into something of a tradition, at least I wouldn’t mind, it was a good way to ring in 2011.

Tomorrow I start work, my new job. Although I don’t think it will be a full day at the office. I have a bunch of new employee paperwork to do, I know that, and then hopefully it will just be introductions and stuff.

Oh well, the holidays have been fun, it was definitely good to get a break from Pokey. Now we’re back and it’s good to be back too. New year, new opportunities, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment