test

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

This Monday is a Tuesday

I am a fan of three day weekends (who isn’t?) and especially the ones that give you Monday off. A Friday off is nice too, but I mean, it’s Friday....they tend to be ok anyway. Head starting your week with a Tuesday is not bad. Not bad at all. I actually did have to work yesterday though... but just helping out at the campus MLK event for 4 hours, so that wasn’t bad.

Tomorrow I’m handing in my first assignment for my crazy complicated and overly intellectual linguistics class. I’m afraid my teacher is going to throw one quick glance at it and be like “aha, just like I suspected. She has no clue whatsoever!” But what can I say, she’d be right.

Another thing I am totally clueless over is the new ‘where are you at?’ application on facebook. I just don’t see the point. If you’re somewhere actually cool, you’d think you tell your friends in your status (or in real life). But if they’d happened to be in same (not as cool) coffee house or library or whatever as you, they’d probably see you... And either way, I don’t give a shit. Now every time I log on it’s like “Chris is at Mocha Madness” “Evelina is at the gym” “Magnus is at school”

Big f-ing deal.
Let me know if you’re nowhere, that would actually be impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment