test

Sunday, January 30, 2011

caught in a dream

We found the remote. It was stuck in between couch cushions. So now life is back to normal.

Homework and work from home, that’s pretty much what today is all about. Slow Sunday. It’s been wonderful to once again have a three day weekend though, it’s so much better that way. Two days is not really enough for me to catch up on sleep and unwind.

I had a dream the other night that I got an e-mail from the police saying I had been charged with cointerference and right after I read the e-mail they knocked on my door and cuffed me and took me away and then there were trials and hearings and I was locked up and the whole time nobody would tell me what the hell cointerference meant or was or what I had done. It was really frustrating and really weird and kind of scary.

Then I read an article today that informed me that in Arizona I could be charged with a misdemeanour for not carrying my alien paper work on me at all times. I’m not planning a trip to Arizona anytime soon though. I’m planning a trip home where I’m as native as the snow and the pine trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment