test

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 26 - What you think about your friends

What a weird question. What do you mean what do I think about my friends? I think some of them make stupid decisions too often, I think some of them are really bad at keeping in touch, worse than me even.

I think most of them are fantastic and I wish I had more time to spend with them, more money to go see many of them.

I thought about listing my best friends, but decided against it since I’d definitely forget some and feel bad about it and also because I don’t really know how do define “best” as in friend.

I’ve lost some close friends to distance, time apart, different life styles and other normal, the-way-life-goes reasons. But I have broken up with a few too, and been broken up from.

Friendship is something you have to work at.

No comments:

Post a Comment