test

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A day without a number

I have to say I feel better about my schooling today than I did Monday and yesterday. My seminar class is going to be tough, no doubt about it. But today I didn’t feel like they were talking a million miles over my head, more just like a mile or two. So I guess I won’t drop it.

Tonight is the memorial and I am going to go to that. It’s at a bowling alley, which I thought was kind of weird at first, but then I guess that’s where they were at last week so…that’s why. I know I didn’t exactly know her, but I still want to show my respect and also see and hug the people who did know her better. It’s all so sad still.

So yeah. Right now I’m just sitting in my office inhaling the toxic smell from whatever they use to clean these halls. It smells like Chernobyl and was probably what inspired Silent Spring. Can’t possibly be good for you. Or the building for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment