test

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

food for thought

To continue on the food blogging, tonight I’m having some facon for dinner. That’s fake bacon and it’s pretty good. I like tofurky better, but facon is pretty darn good too. Unfortunately all fake meet come with a side dish of Dylan’s need to taste it and point out that it taste nooooothing like the real thing. Which in the case of facon is great cause I never did like bacon and I have never actually tasted real turkey so that’s not something I can say I miss either.

Today I paid a visit to the police station here in Pocatello. They looked at me kind of funny when I walked in and at first I couldn’t figure out why. I was there to get a parade permit for one of our events at work and not to charge my imaginary friend with identity theft or accuse my neighbour of stealing my rifles.
I also had on jeans that were neither too big nor too small (AND reached the floor), a clean jacket and all my teeth where they should be. They don’t seem to see a lot of people like that in there, I was there for a while and I didn’t see anyone that I’d be surprised if they'd just locked up on the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment