test

Friday, January 28, 2011

while on Nyquil

Spending Friday night with Nyquil and homework. My voice decided not to join me in the 29th year of my life so it’s been a pretty quiet day. Last night, well all day yesterday actually, was really good though. Good times, good b-day.

You know how they say you should hide the remote and walk up to the TV to change channel if you want to get in some exercise into your daily life? Well, I call that bs. We lost our remote and now I’m watching “What would you do?” even though I absolutely hate that show.

Last year I got coupon for a cat for my birthday. Although home made obviously, more like an “I owe U” for a cat. Three years ago, when we were in Thailand, I got a pineapple. When I turned 12 my guinea pig died on my birthday. I have no idea where I’m going with this. Maybe the Nyquil is kicking in. I have more homework to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment