test

Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 30- Who are you?

Last day of the challenge. Who am I? Oh, how I love these deep questions. Not. I am a pretty normal person, no more no less. As of today, I’m a student again which is scary and exciting at the same time.

I am the person who will run after you with your wallet or cell phone that you dropped. But I am also the person who will hide in the cereal isle at the grocery store because I don’t feel like talking to you right now.
I will let you go ahead of me in line since you’re only getting a thing of butter and a juice carton. But I will not try to explain the concept of email to another senior citizen at the public library while my own computer time is running out.
I will (to the best of my abilities) give you directions and help you find your way to where you need to go. I will not drive you there, unless I know you.

I hate small talk, especially on the phone. Complements tend to make me uneasy, although living in the US I’ve gotten better at jus saying Thank you and get on with it. I am oddly amazing at remembering peoples’ birthdays.

I consider Monopoly and Yatzi punishments rather than games. I love movie nights with red wine and good friends.

I am a pretty normal person.

No comments:

Post a Comment