test

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 28 - a pic from last year and how I've changed



This is actually from 2009, but pretty much a year ago. How have I changed? Well, physically my hair is longer and less dark. Other than that I don’t think my appearance has changed that much. A few more wrinkles probably. Or fine lines or whatever you want to call it.

My life has changed quite a bit. A cat instead of a foster pup. A house of our own instead of crashing with roommates. A job instead of volunteering. Speaking English everyday instead of trying to master Spanish.

Some days I miss travelling a lot. Other days I look back at it with gratefulness but feel content with being where we’re at right now. I was just thinking last night how thankful I am for the small but great group of friends we have already found here in Pokey. That’s the hardest part about travelling and constantly being on the go, all the people you have to leave behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment