test

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Love Icy Hot today

Gah, my neck is stiffer than ice sickle. I totally ate it at Pebble’s yesterday, crashed and landed on my face with the left pole stuck under my arm so my shoulder got pushed back somehow. It was painful then but is just ridiculous now, I drove to Wal Mart and felt like everything but a safe driver not being able to turn my head to the left at all. I got ‘icy hot’ though, and getting seriously hooked on that stuff.

I want to mooooove. The more I think about it and the more we talk about it, the more I can’t see us staying in this duplex in the fall. It’s not terrible, but it’s just not good either. I think I want to cross the railroad tracks and try life on the other side of the tunnel.

Man, I wish tomorrow wasn’t Monday; I don’t feel ready for a whole other week to begin yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment