test

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

when, where, who, what?

Ever had one of those mornings when you wake up and don’t know where you are? Or what day it is? What you’re supposed to do? Sleep in, get up, go run… you just have to lay there and figure out how the puzzle pieces are supposed to fit this very morning. Sometimes it’s a great surprise and relief when you realize it’s Saturday and you can just roll back over and fall back asleep. Other days you realized you already did just that one too many times and now you’re going to be late for work.

Mornings are getting lighter and brighter though. I like that. Makes it easer to get up.

Just finished my test. It wasn’t too bad, I didn’t think. By no means do I think I aced it, but I think I did all right. Considering I hardly studied at all yesterday. Instead I walked Shooter and ate potato chips and raspberry sherbet most of the day. Productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment