test

Monday, February 7, 2011

Football and freaky Grandma

American football is not a sport I enjoy watching. Super Bowl is the only game I will sit down and watch in its entirety, but mostly because there’s food and fun commercials. Still, it’s a long game. I’m glad it’s over.

The weekend was not nearly long enough, again. Short and sweet. And being that sports on TV ate my entire Sunday, I didn’t really get a whole lot of homework done either.

Yesterday my mom called and told me my grandmother is moving to an old people’s home. She’s gotten lonely after my grandpa past away this summer and has had trouble sleeping. So it’s probably a good thing. She’s also been on medication that made her hallucinate and see little people. My uncle came over one night after she called their house all scared and she was sitting behind the door armed with a shoe horn while the house was full of little people running around and there was a man in a flannel shirt sitting at the kitchen table, drinking her coffee.
Wow, hallucinating sounds trippy.

No comments:

Post a Comment