test

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Actually Sunday

Pretty good weekend coming to and end. Vagina monologues, partying, skiing, homework.

The snow is melting and exposing huge piles of dog shit on our lawn. Nate better scoop that up pretty darn soon or I’ll start tossing it back over to their yard. No joke, it’s f**ing nasty.

Yesterday I won in ‘charades’ again, both rounds. Half way into the second round someone told me to pay better attention (I was more focused on my snacks than the game at that very moment) and I was like “why, I’ll still win..” and they all thought I was being cocky. But I was just stating a fact. I tend to win in charades. I don’t do good in card games or political discussions or darts or lotteries, but I can act out words like nerd, nightmare, smell salts and unicorn like nobody else. Guesstures is my game.

No comments:

Post a Comment