test

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Targhee

Back from Targhee. Fun times, expensive rides and lots of laughs. Would love to go back and be able to spend more than one night, sucks lift tickets are so pricy, but I’d be fine just tubing for one day too. We slept 5 people in one room at Super 8 and it really wasn’t crowded at all, me and D in one bed, Gabe and Marlee in one and then Nate on an air bed. Worked great and saved us some dollars. We didn’t really luck out with the weather, it was windy as hell, going up the lift it felt like my face was going to fall off, it was brutal. But I liked the different runs and the place in general. Also, super 8 had a hot tub, thank god, that was real nice to soak in after a cold day.

And now…. We’re back and I wish the vacation wasn’t over. That was way too quick. It’ll be real nice to have tomorrow off, but I have to study for my test on Tuesday. I haven’t had a test in forever. Kind of nervous when I think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment