test

Friday, February 18, 2011

Good sleep, bad women

I slept in this morning, and let me tell you, it was everything I thought it could be. I had the alarm set for 9am, felt comfortable taking a late morning since we had that event last night and it was a real long day, woke up at 8:30 and then just cuddled my cat and my husband for a good hour. Sun shining in through the blinds. It was nice. Now he’s skiing and I get to spend the rest of my day at the office… but I should not complain cause a 3 day weekend with skiing in Targhee is coming up and I do actually like my job. Not as much as I like sleeping and skiing, but still.

I was pretty fired up after the event last night. There are so many bitchy idiots that give feminism a bad name. You cannot expect people to take you seriously if you play on the same stereotypical gender roles you’re (supposedly) trying to break. You cannot expect people to listen to you if you start out by explaining what hot shit you are and how they’re lucky to even be in your presence.

Gaaahh, it’s so frustrating and discouraging when your (supposed to be) teammates don’t even understand what sport they’re playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment