test

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday, almost Sunday

I feel like I should be fighting somebody right now. You know that feeling when you’re prepared for battle and your opponent just lays down flat and says “actually I would love for you to just march right on over me” it’s almost disappointing. It’s not, I mean, it’s great. But it’s just weird.

Anyways, seems all my application material is in so now I just have to wait and see and hope for the best.
This morning I thought “Yay, it’s Thursday which means it’s almost Friday and the weekend is no near!” and then I thought “so it’s basically almost Sunday night already and a new Monday is just around the corner, shit!”

I like to keep it positive.

And then I remembered that this Monday is Valentine’s Day so it won’t be the same old crappy Monday cause we’re going to that Mystery Dinner Show and that should be fun.

That made me feel a lot better about my Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment