test

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 3 -picture of my friends




These are my most recent friends. Or a collection of them anyways. It's funny how people get to become your friends. When you’re a kid it pretty much depends on where they live and if your parents get along. Then various things like sports, style, music and coolness come into play. And the older you get the more you look at if your partners get along, if you work together and basically how convenient it is to hang out…

And then there’re obviously different kinds of friends. The ones you like to hang out with and call when something is going on. And the kind you can call even if nothing is going on and that will give you a hug when you’re crying without thinking twice about it and remember your favourite silly movie and get you your favourite candy when you’re coming over and never, ever make you feel like you have to pretend to be anything that you’re not.

I have some of each kind. I could have more. But I’m not complaining. I love and miss and cherish and feel grateful for my all friends, only in different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment