test

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Please, don't make me tell you I don't like you, I hate confrontations...

It’s really weird when people you don’t like, like you. We have a girl at work who is simply obnoxious. Everything about her makes me want to turn around and walk the other way. She looks a lot like Ursula, the evil octopus queen from the Little Mermaid, and she acts like an immature 14 year old on crack.

As far as I know, nobody really digs her sense of humour (stupid), her work ethics (missing without a trace), her looks (Ursula should cover that) or her loyalty (always talking shit about her co-workers) and rumours has is she might be getting booted soon.

But she likes me. I don’t know why. But whenever the manager or somebody else tells her she needs to quit gossiping and focus on her job (she really should) she gets really upset about it and comes crying to me. It’s awkward because I am usually pretty ticked with her already because I have been cleaning tables, seating guests and doing things like that, that’s her job. But then she comes and corners me in the coat room like a big sobbing monster and wants me to say sweet things about how unfair everyone is and make her feel better.

I honestly don’t know if she is only terrible at reading hints and clues, I mean it’s obviously not her greatest talent, but am I also subconsciously sending out the wrong signals?
I just want her to leave me alone, damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment