test

Thursday, November 11, 2010

sick of kid's shoes and garden salads

Dear America,
you may not know this but not everybody has feet size 6 or bigger. Finding shoes my size is like finding good tippers at work; very hard and when they do come around, they’re still not for me.

Also, America (or should I say Idaho) since I have your attention. Some people don’t eat meat. That doesn’t mean all they want is salad, they might want something else, something cooked. Food. That’s still not meat. Did I loose you there?

And finally, America, this is going to be very hard to understand. You are not the only country in the world. There are lots, and I mean lots, of other countries. And, get this; people live in those other countries. So when somebody says “I am from Sweden” that means they are not American, not from your country, but from a different country. Know those little planes? Yeah, people travel in those. So even though a person was born and raised in one country, he or she may have travelled by plane and now live in a different country. Imagine that.

No comments:

Post a Comment