test

Monday, November 8, 2010

Dancing in my kitchen

Major housewife points to me today, I’m cooking and baking at the same time! Although the tofu-eggplant dish that’s in the oven right now looks kind of funky, I think it will taste ok still. And the banana bread that’s next in line to hit the hot spot shouldn’t be possible to mess up unless I forget it in there.

On the other hand I totally left the laundry on the line last night and when I woke up to slushy snow this morning, I thought “F*ck, but I am not going out there to collect drenched pants and shirts before work” and figured maybe it would get sunny later. But, it didn’t get sunny later; it’s been raining snow all day.

And then we have Dancing With the Stars on TV. I don’t care if people make fun of that show; if karma is good to me I’m coming back as a ball room dancer. Hair tight enough to straighten wrinkles. Sky high stilettos that I can hop, skip and twirl in. Feathers and rhine stones and a Crest white smile. Oh yeah.
When I was little I would watch ball room dancing on TV and give points to the different dresses and how they moved when the girls danced. If I was famous it would be for the sole reason of being able to be on DWTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment