test

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pain I deserve

Oh the pain, the pain. It’s intense, intense. When I have to use the bathroom, I look back, aim and then let myself fall onto the seat. Walking down stairs is the worst. Getting out of bed is not fun either. But who cares, I did it! I ran a half marathon and I did it well. Well enough, that is. I’m satisfied.

I don’t think I’ve been this sore since that body pump class in high school when I couldn’t even lift my arm to turn the alarm off the next morning. Or the very first time I snowboarded, that was brutal too. At least this is only in my legs, but it’s bad bad. Good thing I requested today off because I don’t think people would have been patient to wait for a server walking like a duck that needs to take a dump to serve them their food. I work tomorrow though; hopefully it will be a little better by then.

Now I’m waiting for Extreme Makeover Home Edition to start, I’ve heard they’re showing the Pocatello episode tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment