test

Friday, November 5, 2010

watch my back

When I worked at that hideous call center back home the only thing that kept me sane was secretly checking my facebook and constantly letting people know how much I hated my job through my status updates. Then people at work wanted to add me as their friend and all of a sudden I had to watch my updates. Not that I thought they’d love the place either, but you never know.
Writing, posting, linking and simply putting personal stuff online can so easily come back and bite you in the ass. You have to be careful, but the only way to be safe is to not do it. I’m not safe. I should be more careful. I have already had do delete some old posts.

Anyways, life on the edge I guess.

D went to free Friday with our neighbour today. A PhD student scoring free food next to homeless people and alcoholics, how is that for morals? I don’t feel bad about it as long as the people in line with them have enough money for beer and cigarettes and he only takes stuff like vegetables and deli items that nobody else wants and that will go bad soon anyways. Knowing how much food we throw away at work I assume most grocery stores do the same. And it’s not like he’ll be a regular there.

No comments:

Post a Comment