test

Thursday, July 29, 2010

our little teenager has purple hair

I am so not excited about cleaning this poor little excuse for an apartment out before we move. But I am excited to move in to our new place. I hope it’s as nice in real life as it is in my head. Of course I realize that it probably won’t be, but still I hope.

I’m also not very excited about the long drive down to Pocatello. I never really enjoy a long drive but this time I’ll actually have to drive myself…it’s going to be really hard on my nervous driver persona, I know it. The longest I’ve ever driven before I think is down to Moscow.

I had today off so as soon as Dylan got off work, which was even earlier than expected because his kid locked him out of the house, we headed out to Rathdrum to do laundry and let Daisy run around in the backyard. Not being able to go outside turns her into a fluffy ball of hell and now that she can jump high enough to get into the trash, onto the sink, up on the toilette, pretty much everywhere…well, we really try to let her be outside as much as we can. Now she’s dead asleep next to me on the couch, her three white and one purple paw all stretched out. She stepped in Austin’s paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment