test

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Got to experience and enjoy Art on the Green for the first time yesterday. Not unlike any other street fair or market place I’ve seen, but fun still. I like strolling around looking at the knickknack and craftsy stuff and overpriced food items and handmade jewellery and all that. First me and Dylan did Sherman Avenue and down to the park. We made pretty good time, less than 20 minutes and hardly stopped to look at anything. Dylan was exhausted and done with people and art. Not me, but I was lucky enough to meet up with Allicia, a girl from work, and walked with her over to NIC and looked at the stuff they had over there and then all the way back down Sherman again and looked at all the stuff I raced passed before. Didn’t buy anything but food, although I was really tempted by some porch ornaments, since we’re moving and I don’t know what our place is going to look like yet.

I really felt like doing something fun last night, until around 7 when I got super tired and fell asleep on the couch. I don’t nap, it’s just not something I do. It throws my whole day off and makes me feel icky and jet lagged and confused and so I just don’t like to do it. But yesterday morning I was woken up at 6 am by Dylan who wanted me to go jump in the lake with him and Paul. And that’s probably why tiredness hit me at 7 pm… so we just stayed in and watched SNL. Not too bad. Cheap Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment