test

Thursday, July 15, 2010

No bike but extra cheese

Damn who ever stole my bike (that wasn’t even really mine) from the Riverstone bus stop. May he or she wreck real hard and get bad scratches and bruises on all knees, elbows and hands. It was locked up and all, they stole the lock and everything. Freakin’ bus people, they’re crazy.

As far as work goes, there’s a lot of it lately. I feel like I work more than I really want to and I pretty much close everyday. But who knows when I will be able to work once we move so I really shouldn’t complain. I’m not complaining, just whining a little.

You get so sick of people working at a restaurant; well I bet you get sick of people working a lot of places…. And a restaurant just isn’t an exception. Last night we had two adults come in with 9 (nine!!) kids 15 minutes before we were closing, then they stayed for over an hour, made a huge mess and didn’t even tip 15%. Today I had a couple get taste samples of every single beer on tap and then decide to drink coffee. I had to read the entire menu to two older ladies who acted like the world would go under if they made the wrong decision about what dressing to get for their side salads. And it was during lunch rush too, the entire time my boss was yelling from the kitchen “Asiagoooo, your order is uuuup!!!” He calls me Asiago. Or Asiago Tuna Fish for long, and sometimes Ozzy Osbourne. It’s great. Seriously though, I don’t really care, it’s only a little annoying when customers think that’s actually my name and ask “so were you named after the cheese?”

No comments:

Post a Comment