test

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

nuts anyone?

The lease is signed and in the mail. The U-haul is rented and paid for. We leave on the 10th and I am getting very ready. Mentally I have already quit work and it’s not a totally unpleasant feeling to not care at all about your job. The boss has finally realized he has to hire somebody though because three of us are leaving and will be gone in less than two weeks. An add is on craigslist and people have been stopping by all day. Hopefully they hire somebody that can start training next week, just cause I think that’ll be fun to see. The place is a bag of nuts. Cracked nuts, full nuts, half nuts, sweet nuts and gross nuts.

Scary to think that I have no idea when I’ll be working again though, hopefully I’ll be able to find something in Pocatello half way quickly… but you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment