test

Thursday, July 22, 2010

hopes for a home

Yeay, we have found an apartment in Pocatello that we both like and now I really really hope we get it! Close to campus, backyard, not very big but not too small either, 400 bucks a month. Hopefully we get it.

Today I was off work and naturally the weather was crappy… it seems to always be the case. I was kind of hung over from going out last night though, so the weather did kind of match my overall state of being. But I did go to the DMV and now I finally have my Idaho licence, not that it makes a big difference, but it is sometimes very inconvenient not to have one, so there…I’m officially a Idaho resident and driver.

Tomorrow I work again, all day again. It really is a pretty long shift working 11-close when we sometimes don’t get out of there till 9:30 or even later. Lunch was crazy both Tuesday and Wednesday so we’ll see what tomorrow brings. When we get too busy it just really sucks, you end up not getting very good tips cause people have to wait forever for both their food and service and we just run around like lost chickens while people are rude to us. I can’t wait to leave that place, I’ll miss some of the people I work with, we have a lot of fun sometimes, but the management can go shove something up someplace.

I’ll also really miss the coffee. Monday morning after I passed the road test I had an hour to kill before work and went to Thomas Hammer (or whatever that place is called) for breakfast. It was not at all as good as our stuff (God, I’m getting so coffee spoiled. It’s ridiculous..) although I think part of it was picking Irish cream for my flavour shot, I forgot I don’t really like that stuff.
But I only drink one latte a day and no more than two shots. I started with one, now I always do two but that’s it. Some people I work with do quads, sometimes several times a day. Nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment