test

Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 22 - What makes you different from everyone else

That’s easy, my DNA. Oh, and my finger prints. Other than that I’m no more and no less unique than anybody else.

People like to act like they’re so deep and misunderstood and special and all that. Yeah, yeah…we’re all special. We’re all also just animals that eat and poop and sleep and want love and affection and attention.

I don’t like to argue with people, especially not people I like. It makes me sad and upset when people don’t like me or say mean things about me. I want to be a better person than I honestly think I am. I think of great comments and witty come backs long after I should have said them, and then I think “next time, next time I’ll that to his/her face!” but I won’t cause I want people to like me.
I care about what other people think.
I gossip and talk behind peoples’ backs sometimes.

But ok fine, sure I have some things that make me different. I have a scar over my belly button that makes my stomach look like I had a c-section delivering a Barbie doll. I have one large birth mark behind my knee and one on my lower back. My ears are grown together at the top, so like that flap that most people have, I have too, only it’s not a flap but more like a baked in pizza crust. That’s how different and special I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment