test

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 10- songs I listen to…

..when I'm sad, happy, bored, hyped, and mad.

Well. When I clean I like to listen to Tenacious D, Me first and the gimme gimmes, or anything fast and fun.

When I drive I like to listen to sappy love songs and sing along as loud as I can. I never understood singing in the shower. I mean, people (and you) can hear how off key you are, you get water in your mouth and if you forget the words you’re stuck with humming and wondering how the hell the song actually goes. With a CD or the radio in the car you can belch all you want, the sound of the engine (and the actual singer) got you covered.

When I’m sad I like anything slow and blue. The Lost Patrol is an old favourite when it comes to sad times.

But other times, really I’m not that picky. As long as it’s not techno or country-pop or just annoying in some other way, I’m fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment