test

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 07 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you




My husband, best friend and the only person I would be comfortable crying in front of, naked and wearing face paint. A girl I met in high school and still consider one of my real good friends all though we don’t see each other close to enough once said about her then boyfriend
“I am so comfortable with R, I don’t even know what would be embarrassing, like I could be crying naked in front of him, wearing face paint.”

I don’t know why but I have always remembered that. And I don’t know about soul mates and Mr Right and all that stuff. But I could cry naked in front of this man, wearing face paint.

He is not perfect, I am everything but. But this is the person who have had the biggest impact on my life so far and I can’t wait to see what else he is going to bring into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment