test

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 18 -plans, dreams, goals I have

I just wrapped a bunch of presents for our X-mas party tomorrow and lunch was absolutely nuts at the restaurant today (thank god I'm almost done with that place) so I am not going to take this too seriously.

Plans. I plan on picking up almonds and vodka tomorrow, I think that's all we forgot to buy today.

Dreams. I had a pretty crazy dream a couple of months ago about us having Thanksgiving dinner with out neighbours and it was so frustrating because whenever I would grab something and put it on my plate it would turn into something else. Like I'd take a spoonful of green been casserole and when I'd look down it was suddenly spaghetti. The yams turned meat balls, the bread became marshmallows and so on...really annoying.

Goals. When I was little I had a deal with my dad that whenever I scored a goal in a soccer game (it had to be a real game, with the team) I didn't have to eat black pudding for two months. I didn't score very often, but when I did, I was always way more excited about the no black pudding than the actual goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment