test

Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 06 - Favorite super hero and why

Hm, I honestly can’t say that one comes to mind just like that. Superhero, I feel is either Superman or Spiderman or something like that or an actual person with amazing strength and personality.

Cartoon wise I am going to have to go with Batman. It was the only “boyish ”cartoon I would watch when I was little and I still prefer Batman over any other action hero.

Real person wise I am afraid I’m going to forget somebody if I mention somebody. Let’s just put it this way; all the people I meet that make me want to be a lot like them without making me feel inferior or belittled since they are so freaking amazing, they are the kind of everyday super heroes the world needs more of.

And when I can come up with a real good example, I’ll let you know. How’s that? Ok, job done for day 6. Yesterday I took the GREs and had a job interview and today I got the tree and decorated it and cleaned the bathroom and made the neighbour a birthday cake. Phew. Good thing I was dumb enough to request the wrong day off from work or I wouldn’t have had time for all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment