test

Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 13 -a letter to someone who has hurt you recently

Dear X,

Friendship is not a one way street. When I ask you how you are, it’s not to be nice it’s because I want to know. And you always let me know. You always let me know everything, and I listen to it.
Maybe it’s because you assume your life is more eventful and exciting than mine, which is probably is, but you’ll never know because you seem to not care. I moved to a new city and looked for work (and friends) and could have used a cheerful word here and there or even just a reply to some of my messages.
Do you just assume that because I’m married nothing in my life is worth talking about now?
You are still my friend, you always will be, but I’m sad to say I don’t consider you my close friend anymore. Maybe time and distance had a part in that too, probably.
Anyways, I wish you the best, you’re a good person and I hope you’ll find true happiness. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment