test

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for the day?

A person to switch lives with…hm, I love how these theoretical questions can keep your mind busy for ever, like it’s so important to get it right in case somebody would actually come knock on your door at the crack of dawn tomorrow morning and tell you to grab your purse cause you’re off to live the life of Lady Gaga/David Beckham/your mother/the pope…whatever.

Well, if that were to happen I think I would want to go life the life of (oh I feel like I should pick President Obama or Queen Elizabeth or Mother Theresa or somebody real important and interesting and blah blah blah)
Honestly though, I don’t know. Maybe I’d be my sister for a day so I could see what it’s like having four small children.

Speaking of which, it seems very very possible to be able to go home for 3-4 weeks this summer, I talked to my new boss about it yesterday and she said they pretty much close down for July anyways. Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment