test

Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday night TV..what will I watch next week?

I’m glad Ashely picked JP. But seriously, is this good television? Ben was heartbroken. On TV. I’m sure he’s long over it by now and that this whole experience will get him laid a lot now that the show is over, and I KNOW they all went into this knowing what would, or could, happen… and blah, blah.

But I refuse to believe that there wouldn’t be a show if people like me didn’t watch it. Cause first of all, I’m clearly not like the others watching it… and second of all, they don’t make TV shows for the viewers, right? They make them for the money, I’ve heard that...

I wonder if Ashley and JP are still a couple? Will still be a couple?
I wonder if I should do something better with my time than watching the Bachelorette?

Nah…

No comments:

Post a Comment