test

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Night

Good anniversary weekend coming to an end. We handed in Nate’s application to the owner of the house this morning and she kind of let on that we had a good chance… so we kind of got our hopes up.
A lot.
Hopefully we get it.

Then Dylan left for Reno and I cleaned up the house a little bit. When he surprised me by coming home Tuesday night, he was so freakin pleased to find the place kind of messy.
Like “oh, you always give me shit about not cleaning but look at this place when I’m not even here!” which is true in a way… but what he doesn’t realize is that there’s a HUGE difference.
Namely, my own mess doesn’t bother me. His mess drives me bananas. Huge difference. So I waited till he was gone to clean, so he wouldn’t just ruin it right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment