test

Saturday, August 6, 2011

House hunting continues

Just handed in an application for a house. It's a sweet one. And huge. We'd be upstairs and Nate and Colby downstairs. And there'd still be so much space. So much space I almost feel like I should by stuff I don't need just to fill up some of all the storage rooms.
If we don't get it we'll be disappointed, but we're still looking around for other options as well. I'm hopeing we can be out of here at the end of the month... but that might be a little too hopefull.

Anyways, Lava Hotsprings treated us to a fun anniversary. We floated the river, soaked in hotpools, went to dinner at a Thai place that served and charged us so quickly I've spent longer eating at McDonalds.... and then drinks and live music. Real fun night.
Tonight we're staying in watching a foreign film about some violin playing guy in the chec republic....it's actually allright, Dylan has chosen way worse movies in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment