test

Thursday, August 18, 2011

lots now

In the process of moving. In the process of starting up the semester. Plenty to get fixed, sorted out, taken care of, stuff like that.

I have new student orientation tomorrow with the English department. I’m not counting on it being all that amusing, but it will be nice to actually be considered part of the program and meet some other new students. Last semester when I was unclassified, green and lost I constantly felt like I didn’t belong and somebody was about to blow my cover any second. Now I hope there are some other lost souls, who are nice, normal and not too pretentious.

I got my books ordered. There will be lots to read this semester. Hopefully not too much old English, cause that’s really not my forte...

Oh school. Will I ever not go there?

Dylan’s over at the house, painting and ripping carpet. He was talking about brown walls this morning… maybe I should go over there and put in my two cents about colors? Two cents, or veto.

No comments:

Post a Comment