test

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

W too much paper work

So it seems we got the house! That’s a major yay, right there! But I’ll hold off on details and such until I have more of them and it’s a sealed deal. Don’t want to get ahead of myself.

Two more weeks till school starts. I need to look into student loans, I need to get books. I need to figure out my work schedule. I need to get my insurance waived. I wish Dylan wasn’t hiding out in the woods while all these practical issues are needing attention. I have no car, no clue where our W2’s are, the tax forms…?
Now you’re thinking I’m all lazy and spoiled and non-independent leaving all that up to the man. Well, eventually I’ll get my hands dirty doing taxes and writing checks too, I will. But I did all that practical stuff while we were living in Sweden so I think it’s only fair he does it here.

Although now I kind of wish I would have paid more attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment