test

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Making a move

The search for a new living space has officially begun. I’ve seen quite a few places around campus that I’d love to live in. Only problem is they’re not for rent. I’ve also seen quite a few places that are for rent, but most of them look like trash. Made of trash, for trash and with a bunch of trash outside on the trashy lawn. I’m not looking to rent a castle. I just prefer glass instead of plastic bags in the windows, doors that hang on both hinges, paint you can still see what colour it once was… little things like that.

We want more space, and we want to move to the other side of the railroad tracks. Closer to campus and away from Old Town.

Old Town has been nice in some ways, it has its charm. But it is also home to a lot of not so charming people. I don’t know if it’s any different on the other side, if the grass is actually greener. But we’re ready to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment