test

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sugar does it again

So my new landlord called me a while ago and I got so excited I kicked my computer over and now the damn thing won’t stop rebooting and I’m using Sammy’s computer while contemplating just leaving early. If computers can get concussions, then I’m pretty sure that’s what happened, memory loss, confusion, I think it may be nauseous too. And speaking of which… I took a little walk around campus while I still thought the rebooting thing would be a quick ordeal, and got so dizzy and shaky I had to eat all the candy we had in the office to get my blood sugar back up. We don’t normally have a huge stack of candy in here or anything but every once in a while there's a bag of left over stuff… thank god!
It took 2 star bursts, 2 pouches of Sweet Tarts, 5 laffy taffys and a big box of nerds to get me feeling like a person again. Person on major sugar rush… but a person all the same.

We got the house. We’re leaving crazy, sketchy Old Town and moving to the right side of the rail road tracks. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment