test

Thursday, December 1, 2011

thursday and friday is all the same

The computers on campus don't let me post my blog entires. This is frustrating cause I never write as much for the blog as when I'm supposed to be writing other stuff. This is what I wrote last night...

So the computer lab is a fun place to be a Thursday evening, dontchathink?
I couldn’t imagine having to go home to eat dinner and watch tv and put on sweatpants (although if I were British I’d call them jogging bottoms…which is too funny).
Oh hell no.
I’d take this poorly heated, fluorescently lit, smart board decorated locale with some string cheese, diet coke, pretzels and granola bars, snug and uncomfy in jeans any day over that crap.
I love it here.
Love it.
I’m also working really hard on my paper right now.
Really hard.
Cantchatell?

No comments:

Post a Comment