test

Saturday, December 10, 2011

What's cracking

Last time I went to a ballet was when we were living in Moscow, Dylan bought us tickets for Valentine’s Day and I thought it was the sweetest thing ever. A guy who not only agreed to go see a ballet, but bought the tickets and initiated it, I didn’t even know the show was coming to Pullman.
The fact that he fell asleep during the second piece and only woke up briefly for intermission didn’t matter…. much, well it didn’t affect my watching the dancers - as he put it when he woke up.

Anyways, it’s been 7 years and now we’re going to a ballet again. The Nutcracker. I’ve never seen it so I’m way excited. And we’re going with a group so if he falls asleep I’ll have other people around to talk to. Or that I can pretend brought the sleeper along.

No comments:

Post a Comment