test

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Dear U.S Immigration,

I know we haven't spoken in a while but I now that you've once again called upon my attention and my money, I have a few questions for you.
Remember how you had me and my (non-fake) husband send in copy after copy, document after document and endless amounts of proof that our marriage was not a fraud, remember that?
And how we did, and how you eventually granted me a temporary green card.... Well, now that it's been two years and we're still married and you are requesting all that paper work again (with a bran new check) it seems to me you could have just saved it somewhere. Say, on a computer file? No?
So we'll have to round up all that stuff again, to prove to you again, that we are still not a fraud? And I have to drive to Salt Lake City to get my finger prints taken (cause we all know how those can change over the years) and finally you will once again have me pay a doctor (chosen by you, not any doctor will do, they have to be extra expensive) to establish that I (still) don't have tuberculoses or HIV.
Did I get all that right?
Splendid, it's always a pleasure hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment