test

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Today

Snow down and Christmas decorations up and a house a couple of blocks down the street from us looks like Hollywood.

My professor did not totally bash my idea for key concept for my essay, so yay for that, now I can use the seven pages I already typed as opposed to starting over, which I was afraid was going to happen. Now I just have to go to class next week and listen to other people’s presentations and then hand in my final paper. I am not saying one more word in that class. My face is closed.

I’ve decided to tell uncle Larry that the skis are too long for me and take them back. I think doing that will only be slightly easier than growing two inches. I still kind of want new skis, but they will have to be shorter. Until then I have my board, which I’m excited to get back on. Doubt the snow will stick here in town, but hopefully Pebble is getting whiter by the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment