test

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

On the importance of staying grounded

So I was thinking, maybe for New Year’s this year we’ll get a condo at a resort and invite all our friends and party until the wee hours on fancy cocktails expensive cheese.

One time in China me and Dylan ate a restaurant where they only served pizza but had a crazy long drink list and a bar that was bigger than the actual seating area. The waitress wore this tiny little fancy outfit, had super high heels and referred to all beverages as coco-tails.
“What coco-tail you want miss?”
I had a cosmo, I think. Maybe even two, we could afford it there.

So, reality check. Do we stay in Pokey, go to Lava again or come up with something brand new? Something brand new on a budget.

I was also apparently thinking my life was full of orange bubbles and whimsical patterns. Maybe I’ll have to switch back. Reality check?

No comments:

Post a Comment