test

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Throwing quite the party

Dylan is throwing up. He was fine and then he was fine and then he farted a little and then he was puking everywhere. Come to think of it, I have not spent a Christmas with this family without somebody throwing up.... last year it was me and Kelso.
But hopefully this is just a quick bug...otherwise the ski trip Friday could be a real downer.

On a brighter note, it snowed tonight.

We got to north Idaho last night and there's hardly any snow here either. It was nice driving the windy 8 hours from Sun Valley to Cd'A without snow, I'll admit that...But I do kind of wish for a white Christmas and I definitly want the slopes to get some fluff on them. A season pass to a brown mountain is not a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment