test

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

zzz instead of www

So this guy came to install my office computer this morning. In skin tight jeans only Katy Perry would approve of and army boots shiny as his pony tail he got to work. About an hour ago he came into the library office where I’m temporarily positioned and got a bunch of stuff from this computer onto a jump drive. Half an hour ago I walked passed my office on my way to the restrooms and saw the ponytail resting on the back of my office chair… army boots spread in a weird angle and arms hanging limp down his side.
Looked very much like he was asleep.
Three minutes later, he had not moved. I have not heard a sound from in there (it’s pretty much straight across the hall) since.
Should I go check on him?
Maybe he had a rough Labor Day weekend, though… and all I’m doing right now is blogging anyways….
So I should probably just let him rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment