test

Friday, September 16, 2011

Edit that

Rainy day in Poke-a-tater. Kind of nice, for a change. Hoping for some sunny rays for our BBQ tomorrow but except for when I’m planning outdoors activities, I really don’t mind the clouds.

Here’s another cloud, though that’s hanging over me like a damp blanket: Dylan was real nice and bought all the books I needed for my classes for me, online from this site where he found them much cheaper than at the bookstore.
Great.

Only he bought the old editions of like every single book and now I don’t have the right page numbers, some chapters are missing, the numbers for the assignments are all backwards… I spend more time copying pages than actually reading them. It’s driving me bananas and now I’m thinking I’m just going to go to the damn bookstore and by the right edition of the anthology we use in my most difficult lit. class.

Dylan might flip, but I’ll flip him right back.

No comments:

Post a Comment