test

Sunday, September 18, 2011

the day after

Even though you buy paper plates, plastic cups and disposable silver wear, you will end up with dirty dishes. The kitchen looked like a battle field this morning, but three full garbage bags later, it really wasn’t too bad.

We’ve forgotten to put our garbage out for the last two weeks. There’s an impressive collection out there right now.

I was happily surprised that no one had used the fancy wine glasses. I suppose that’s why some people get fancy wine glasses, so that people can use them at parties… not me though. I’d encourage my guests to admire the nice glasses while drinking from a red keg cup.

I almost threw away the spoon holder rather than washing it cause it had dried up barbecue sauce all over it and I hate barbecue sauce and the way it smells.

I did throw away an almost full box of bran flakes since somebody had spilled an unidentified liquid into it.

I’d rather drink a bottle of barbecue sauce than go to my night class tomorrow. I tried to prepare, took notes on Russian formalism and read all the readings, thoroughly and twice. It won’t help. It will still be horrible. I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment